Rick Ross Cancels Tour Amid Safety Concerns

Rapper Rick Ross has cancelled the remainder of his Maybach Music Group Tour, seemingly due to arising safety concerns.

Despite Ross’ 23-date MMG tour having a successful run so far, with his protégées Meek Mill and Wale impressing crowds, on Thursday evening it was reported that Ross had cancelled two scheduled North Carolina shows, before cancelling the rest of his run altogether on Friday.

Whilst Ross cited promoter issues as the cause of the cancellation, an array of reports claim, that the star really cancelled the tour after receiving gang death threats.

Ross also known by the name of ‘Ricky Rozay’ has pulled the plug on the remainder on his MMG tour, which was building up to a climax performance in New York City on December 16th.

The seven shows cancelled include stops in Nashville, Memphis, Houston, Detroit and New York, as well as the two shows he cancelled in North Carolina.

Speaking to AllHipHop.com Ross released a statement about his tour, stating: “I want to apologize to all of my fans who I missed performing for due to the cancellations and want to let them know that I will get back to their cities. I enjoyed my experience with my little bros Wale and Meek Mill and I’m ready to get back in the studio to make good music.”

Meanwhile a representative of Ross told the site that whilst the first leg of the MMG tour was a great success, the remaining scheduled dates were cancelled due to an ”apparent lack of organization and communication on the part of the tour promoter.”

Despite this official announcement, reports have been rife speculating that Ross in fact pulled the remainder of the tour after receiving death threats from a dangerous street gang known as the Gangster Disciples. In a recent Youtube video, several members of the gang, attacked Ross for name-dropping their imprisoned chairman Larry Hoover in the chorus of his 2010 hit single B.M.F (Blowing Money Fast), threatening him to stay away from Charlotte, North Carolina.

Neither Ross nor his representatives have addressed the claims that Ross has received death threats from the gang, instead simply informing fans that purchased tickets for these dates, that their money will be refunded.


Share This Post

7 Responses to “Rick Ross Cancels Tour Amid Safety Concerns”

  1. bumsock says:

    Funny…This fake Rick Ross needs to quit all together.

  2. BMF says:

    It should be legal to kill any gang member. Their threats would cease real quick.

  3. Officer ricky pussay says:

    BAWSE

  4. kim says:

    Issac Hayes is stalking him for stealing his look. Rick Ross really thinks he’s on 2pac or Biggie’s level? Please.

  5. Christopher Cleare Glashaus says:

    Any public figure who would change his or her itinerary because of a death threat has probably been influenced by their security staff or by a very close loved one who fears for their safety. Each and every public figure has always been targeted by some individual or group. The only way to completely avoid HATERS would be to go back in time and cancel your very existence. If you don’t have any HATERS, then you are not doing anything of any significance. Rick Ross is probably fearless, but his security staff and/or womenfolk are undoubtedly concerned for his well-being.

  6. CASTRO says:

    RICK ROSS IS WEAK SAUCE. AINT GANGSTA, AINT STREETS, AINT REAL. BITCH MOVE CANCELING CONCERTS. I LIKE THIS GUYS MUSIC BUT THAT ALL CHANGED AFTER I HEARD THIS SHIT. OFFICER RICKY IS A BITCH…. ENOUGH SAID.

  7. sabrina Williams says:

    I love you rick ross i don’t blame him for being safe.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 Maboot.com. All rights reserved. Site Admin · Entries RSS · Comments RSS
Powered by WordPress · Designed by Theme Junkie