The world has changed a lot in the past decade. In past times, one needs to travel hundreds of kilometers only to transmit a single message. Communication was not accessible at that time. It took a couple of months to send a message from one part of the world to the other. But now this is an era of technology; everything is on the verge of advancement.
Now communication and information technology is introduced to the world. Today one can send a message from one part of the world to the other in the twinkling of an eye. You don’t need to travel a lot; instead, you only have to write a message and send it to any location. Technology has revolutionized the communication system of the world. Transportation is now effortless also.
Informationandcommunicationstechnology is a term for information technology that shows or represents the role of unified communications. Some games like Agen bola are also introduced to gamers with the help of information technology.
Advantages Of Information And Communication Technology
There are unlimited benefits that information and communication technology has provided to the humanity. The most popular advantage that information and communication technology has contributed to humankind is as follow:
- With the advancement in information technology, the relationship between different countries has been significantly improved. More sufficient the communication system, better will be the relationship.
- The protection and storage of information were robust in the past years. But now one can quickly secure the information with the help of information technology.
- With the help of information technology, automated machines have been invented. They have reduced the work duration from 10 to half-hour.
- Communication has been the most common problem in recent decades. But now you can quickly contact with anybody, anywhere in the world.
Disadvantages Of Information And Communication Technology
Every bright thing has a dark side. Information technology has the following disadvantages:
- A high amount of money is required to maintain and implement information technology in different departments of work.
- Since machines are doing work now, so the employment opportunities for the people is decreasing day by day. This is a complicated problem, and it needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
- Security breaches are the most common problems faced by information technology. Information stored or secured in information technology can be easily hacked. The hacker can use this information for illegal purposes, which led to unfortunate circumstances.